Thursday, July 12, 2007
Cover scan of Secret Service, no.255, May 15, 1903, from the collection of Larry Latham - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:COLOR2.jpg
The Guardian produces its Media 100 list (Liberate Media: The Guardian Media 100 embraces digital)
Here's our list of the most influential bits of the media:
Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases / CRG -- The CIA met Bin Laden while undergoing treatment at an ...
3. The anti-establishment bloggers.
Postman Patel / Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and ... / WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM
4. The newspapers which are still not completely controlled by the oligarchs.
Scotland on Sunday - 'It is time to put right the wrongs' / Scotsman.com News - Police chief- Lockerbie evidence was faked / Revealed: The Secret Cabal Which Spun for Blair
5. Facebook and other similar sites.
Here's our list of the parts of the media which are going out of fashion, because they reportedly lie to us, and are too heavily influenced by the oligarchs and the security services:
1. Rupert Murdoch's newspapers
2. Most pro-establishment newspapers
3. The BBC (with the exception of a few of its staff who still produce good documentaries)
4. Most other TV channels
5. Most big advertising agencies
Posted by Anon at 4:02 AM